Today's StyleWise tutorial will teach you how to create this vintage inspired victory roll look. Now this style is either one that you totally love, or totally hate. I get it. I wear this look at lot to the salon because it looks put together, but I can throw it up in five minutes or less. I usually get a lot of compliments when I wear my vintage styles, but I would be lying if I said I didn't get some sideways glares too.
Honestly, I started experimenting with these pin-up hair styles because it reminds me of my late grandmother Tutu (Hawaiian for grandma). She was so chic back in the day, complete with cat-eye glasses and all. So as an homage to her- and because I am a hairstylist after all, I like to rock these types of looks.
I hope you give it a try- it is much easier than it looks and it give so much character to a simple ponytail or top knot. Plus it is THE BEST of second or third day hair, so next time your feeling a little greasy you can reach into your new bag of tricks and wear your own vintage hair.
Bumble & bumble Holding Spray (pump spray)
Living Proof Flexible Spray (aerosol spray)Teasing Comb
Large Bobby Pins



Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. Remember that this is a place of positive support and love for one another. Please kindly refrain from bullying and choose to keep this site a happy one. xo, Megan