Well I've got some great advice and product recommendations in the video below. Take a look and find the answer. And remember that you don't have to be extremely dry skinned to benefit from these products... I promise your face will glow no matter what complexion you have. mmmm, this one is a good one!
Wearing: Lace Sleeve Blouse c/o Oasap
Products Mentioned in Video:
Beautisol Citrus Face Scrub (coupon code: 'BOGO2014' for Buy 1, get 1 free!)
Olie Biologique Rejuvenating Oil (coupon code: 'olieBB05' for 20% off!)
Dermalogica Hydrating Booster (coupon code: BOOST' for 15% off!)
Thanks for stopping by today, hope I helped any of you looking for some dry skin tips!
Too vote in the Allure Beauty Blogger contest, click here xoxo
*Sample products were requested by The Beauty Snoop and provided by iFabbo and Brandbacker



Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. Remember that this is a place of positive support and love for one another. Please kindly refrain from bullying and choose to keep this site a happy one. xo, Megan