Hello! Thanks for stopping by today- I'm so glad you are here!
Today's episode for Summer Essentials is all about great bargains- and who doesn't love that? The video below is a collection of drugstore beauty favorites that I am loving for Summer 2014. There is a little something for everyone and I hope you'll find a new love too. Check it out and don't forget there are shopping links to all the products down below.

Wearing: Navy Striped Dress c/o Oasap
Products mention in video:
Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadow [Barely Branded]
Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate
Revlon Skinlights [Pink Light]
Revlon Gel Envy [Top Coat & Multi Colors]
Scunci No Slip Grip Elastics
Past posts mentioned in video:
Summer 2014 Favorites | High End
Loreal Gel Lacque Review
Best Under Eye Concealers
Do you have any amazing Summer trips or plans coming up? I am dreaming of a vacation but sadly, I don't see it happening any time soon. Tell me where you are headed though, so I can dream vicariously through you! See you back here later this week for a look at what's in my beach bag. (even though it won't be going much farther than the local pool this year...) xo




Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. Remember that this is a place of positive support and love for one another. Please kindly refrain from bullying and choose to keep this site a happy one. xo, Megan